A fat-burning diet helps get rid of excess fat in "problem" areas and speeds up your metabolism. Choose foods to your liking, consider the specifics of your body, and lose up to 6kg per week!
Among the impressive variety of diets that are offered to those who want to adjust their weight to their needs, a fat-burning diet stands out favorably. Let's see what its main feature is.
The fact is that for a person who struggles for the beauty of a figure, success is most often a drop in the balance arrow. The weight is reduced and the excess does not leave the problem areas. Familiar situation? Fat deposits are unevenly and most preferably distributed in places where an ideal condition is required: thighs, buttocks, abdomen. The more dietary restrictions the diet requires, the more the body becomes exhausted, loses weight due to the loss of muscle mass, but the excesses that have become the main reasons for starting the diet remain treacherous in their former place.
The purposes of this type of diet are completely different. They are precisely aimed at correcting the shape in a short time by releasing the lipid subcutaneous layer. Moreover, the rate of weight loss is very impressive: in a week you can easily get rid of 4-6 kg, and with active physical activity even more.
The beauty of this method is that depending on your personal preferences, you can choose products at will and change them so that you feel virtually no restrictions on your diet. And the health benefits in the form of a well-functioning metabolic system are a very pleasant bonus, as they rightly consider the key to good health. It also helps to correct blood sugar levels.
Principle of the method
Since fat burning is a mechanism for the maximum rate of fat breakdown, it is worthwhile to understand some of the nuances of metabolism in order to understand the processes.
Protein is the main source of energy in the body, enhancing the formation of adenosine -triphosphoric acid molecules, which is the key to the fact that a person feels in good shape. At the same time, the breakdown, digestion, and ultimate assimilation of protein products is a time- and resource-intensive process that ultimately provides the expected weight loss.
Protein is a much-coveted dietary supplement for a number of reasons:
- It is the basic building block of muscle cells.
- Protein is an element of the cell membrane structure.
- Transformations in the food chain are not converted to fat and are not deposited in the body’s "reserve stores".
- Consuming the optimal amount of protein reduces the craving for sweets.
- Protein foods are the key to long satiety and loss of appetite.
- Protein promotes the absorption of vitamins.
- Thanks to him, the body is full of energy.
Protein is a major part of a fast fat loss diet. In fruits and vegetables, fiber immediately follows. Protein and fiber work in synergy. Digestion of proteins produces substances that are heavy and undesirable for long stays in the gut. This fiber speeds up the transport of these substances along the loops of the small and large intestines, eliminates possible bloating, and serves as an assistant to remove toxins.
In addition to these two components, it is important to provide the required amount of water. It has long been known that dehydration has an extremely negative effect on health. But while following a fat-burning diet, you just need to make sure you are consuming enough fluids. A prerequisite for this is drinking 2-3 liters a day. The biochemistry of physiological processes then falls into the hands of weight loss and accelerates the expected results.
Nutrition experts also recommend that you use small amounts of carbohydrates, as it is strictly forbidden to completely exclude them from your diet. But the type has to be the so-called "fast carbs, " which break down much faster than "slow carbs. "
Rules for the fastest possible result
- The meal should be fragmentary: 4-6 times a day. This results in less total food intake, but ensures a constant feeling of fullness and lack of hunger.
- After waking up, you should drink a glass of warm water. Have breakfast for the next two hours.
- You should eat protein foods, fruits and vegetables with every meal.
- Since fruits can slightly increase appetite, it is better to consume large amounts in the morning before 12 o'clock.
- You should strictly limit your consumption of sugary foods and foods rich in fats.
- Dine at least 2 hours before bedtime.
- Drink at least 2-3 liters of water a day. Failure to comply with this requirement will disrupt your metabolism, and the process and rate of weight loss will be sharply reduced!
- It is recommended to increase the effect of the diet with active physical activity and exercise.
It should be noted that the use of fat burning techniques is not recommended to be repeated twice a year. The optimal time to use it is spring and autumn, as the body's metabolic process in these periods works in sync with the processes that take place as a result of active changes in the days, which directly affect life. But its use in winter and summer also shows good results.
At the end of the course, it is advisable to continue with fragmented meals without excluding protein from your diet - this will help you not return to your previous weight. It is also advisable to continue active training.
Most often, overweight people or people with certain parameters are interested in weight loss methods. But applying this diet is not that simple. It is often brought to the attention of those who engage in active physical activity because it ensures the preservation of protein muscle fibers that suffer from a different weight of nutrition. If we add to these facts the indisputable health benefits and the lack of many contraindications, it becomes clear why people in different categories are increasingly using this diet.
People involved in sports may need it not only to lose weight, but also to get into the shape they want quickly and gain muscle relaxation, fully preserving the muscle tissue that is usually depleted by severe dietary restrictions.
Athletes ’fat-burning diets have their own characteristics: the number of calories consumed per day should be more, and the amount of protein should be about twice that.
When using this diet regimen for men, there are characteristics that deviate from the basic requirements. This is due to the fact that the metabolism of the female and male bodies differs significantly due to the effects of sex hormones. So in men, the processing of carbohydrates is much faster, and in the female body, the deposition of fat reserves is much more intense. Therefore, in the male version of the diet is allowed to consume a little red meat, up to 1 time a day - a small amount of ham, increase the ratio of potatoes to fish by 100 g. And since fats play a very important role in the functioning of the male body, they cannot be completely ruled out, only their presence in the diet should be minimized. Physical activity is optional as in the female version. But the amount of drinking water increases - at least (! ) 2, 5 liters.
In the case of women using this method of nutrition, it has a huge advantage: it does not deprive the body of the necessary nutrients and therefore does not adversely affect the condition of the skin, which can become dull and flabby. worsens the condition of the hair and nails, providing the necessary materials.
Only low-fat fish should be selected in the menu; in meat, chicken and beef are preferred. Lean dairy products are preferred as an excellent source of calcium and a mechanism for activating calcitriol, a hormone responsible for female fat burning.
It should be immediately stated that we are thinking of girls under 23 years of age. Before the age of 16, doctors should prescribe diets for medical purposes only. After 16 years, before using a fat-burning diet, you should consult your doctor - a nutritionist or an adolescent nutritionist.
This type of diet for fat burning is somewhat different from the previous ones, as the metabolic processes in younger organisms have many characteristics.
First, you need to be rich in vitamins as your need for the developing organism increases.
Secondly, increased physical activity should be ruled out, overloads can be dangerous, as dysfunction of the organs of the circulatory system, increased pressure, instability of the heart rhythm are common phenomena due to the attack of growth hormones. Such manifestations should not be exacerbated during the diet.
For girls, the diet is the most beneficial, the onion soup, which is most saturated with vegetable soups, fits perfectly. Adding seafood to your diet provides the perfect amount of minerals you need.
With this diet, girls should remember that the reduction in total caloric intake at this age should not exceed 20%, otherwise it can negatively affect the developmental processes in the body, which affects the duration of the menstrual cycle. Therefore, the main principle is not to overdo it.
Fat burning diet
Group of dosed products that are suppliers of proteins:
- 60 g hard cheese (45% fat);
- 100 g fat-free cottage cheese;
- ham, beef, skinned chicken cooked, stewed or steamed - 130-200 g;
- 2 boiled chicken eggs or scrambled eggs;
- 8 boiled quail eggs;
- natural yogurt or kefir - 100-150 ml, with the obligatory addition of half the obligatory portion of another portion of protein;
- walnuts: walnuts, pine nuts, Brazil nuts, cashews, almonds, pistachios - 35 g (do not use peanuts! );
- cod, navaga, hake, pollock, bream, perch, pike, perch, flounder, mulch - not more than 200 g;
- mussels, crab, crab meat, crab - 200 g.
Food - fiber sources:
- vegetable salads not containing potatoes and legumes;
- 300 gr. steamed vegetables (except potatoes, maize and peas);
- any dried fruit - 60 gr. ;
- canned corn or green peas - 150 gr;
- fresh or thawed fruits, berries (orange, grapefruit, tangerine, raspberry, lemon, pear, apricot, cherry, cherry, blackberry, blueberry, melon, etc. ) - 200 g.
Sources of "slow carbs":
- durum flour pasta, buckwheat, rice - 2-3 tbsp;
- 4 tablespoons. spoon boiled peas, beans, lentils, chickpeas, corn;
- mashed potatoes or baked potatoes in 2 ovens - 150-200 g;
- by adding a piece of bread, preferably rye or bran.
For easier navigation, here’s a rough chart of what to use in a day.
- Breakfast: one serving of protein, one serving of fruit or vegetables.
- Lunch: one serving of protein, one serving of carbohydrates and one serving of fruit (vegetables).
- Afternoon snack: one part protein, one part carbohydrate and fruit (vegetables).
- Dinner: one part protein and one part fruit (vegetables).
Menu for the week
Here is a chart for a seven-day fat-burning diet found to be optimal. During this time, the changes in metabolic processes that are needed to eliminate the deposition of fat cells need time.
- Breakfast: boiled quail eggs, pear and pineapple pieces of salad.
- Lunch: steam fish, boiled brown rice, 2 green apples.
- Afternoon snack: natural yogurt, low-fat cottage cheese, 2 peaches.
- Dinner: shrimp, grapefruit.
- Breakfast: cottage cheese, fruit salad.
- Lunch: a piece of boiled beef, baked potatoes, grapefruit.
- Afternoon snack: sea bass salad with orange bran bread.
- Dinner: mussels, pineapple.
- Breakfast: feta cheese, apples, pears, green tea without sugar.
- Lunch: boiled chicken, buckwheat, celery and carrot salad.
- Afternoon snack: boiled chicken eggs, boiled corn.
- Dinner: steamed pollock, vegetable stew.
- Breakfast: boiled beef, pumpkin casserole.
- Lunch: pasta, hake, cabbage salad, rye bread.
- Afternoon snack: seaweed, kefir with fresh peach slices.
- Dinner: boiled chicken fillet, fruit and berry salad.
- Breakfast: pineapple juice, seaweed, natural yogurt.
- Lunch: rice with boiled shrimp, pineapple-melon salad.
- Afternoon snack: tofu cheese, apple and corn salad.
- Dinner: boiled pike, grapefruit.
- Breakfast: a glass of skim milk and tomatoes.
- Lunch: fried rabbit meat, sauerkraut, rye bread.
- Afternoon snack: walnuts.
- Dinner: steamed flounder with boiled asparagus.
- Breakfast: Gaudette cheese, cucumber.
- Lunch: onion soup, boiled quail, berries.
- Afternoon snack: salad of eggs, corn on the cob and apples.
- Dinner: crab meat, orange.
Mayo Clinic diet
One option for a fat burning diet. Based on the use of the so-called healthy weight food pyramid. According to this pyramid, food is divided into five levels:
- the first layer (this is the most basic and voluminous) contains fruits and vegetables;
- in the second (smaller) - carbohydrates;
- in the third (even smaller) - proteins;
- in the fourth product family - fats;
- and the last, the smallest sweet.
This pyramid reflects the diet that a healthy and lean person must follow. Alcohol consumption is not recommended at all as it significantly slows down the process of fat breakdown and excretion. Cessation of alcohol consumption should occur approximately 6 days before the start of the diet.
The principle of action is based on the use of onion vegetable soup as the main course, the use of which is not strictly limited in time. That is, a person is free to change the meal at their own discretion, and the result will be a weight loss of 4. 5 to 8 kg per week.
- While most dieting guidelines reduce the intake of nutrients, vitamins, and minerals, this type of fat-burning diet only limits daily caloric intake by reducing the amount of fat and carbohydrates in the diet over a long breakdown period.
- Monotonous products do not reach the body, which in turn protects against the development of manifestations of vitamin deficiency and does not impair overall health.
- The weight loss process is smooth, without sudden jumps, which meets the requirements for healthy weight loss.
- It organizes and makes you use the right diet in the broadest sense of the word, teaches you the principles of healthy eating.
- The result obtained with this method does not go away after stopping the diet, but is maintained for a long time. If a person’s metabolism is well established, the extra pounds will not return.
- Due to the fact that the Mayo diet has a fairly mild effect on the body, it can be repeated quite often without damage.
How to apply
Low-calorie onion soup, which burns fat, can be consumed during the diet when you feel hungry. Additional dishes are also available, but these should be used strictly according to the days specified in the menu. You can’t eat bread and soda, use fried foods and fat.
At the same time, the focus should be on strictly prohibiting requirements and excluding additional foods, as this will inevitably lead to a deterioration in health due to insufficient intake of substances necessary for normal activities. And with the right use of the technique, negative consequences can be ruled out.
Onion soup, excluding any fruit (containing too much starch) except bananas, fresh, canned or raw vegetables, mineral mineral water, cranberry juice, natural coffee and tea without sugar.
Onion soup, vegetables, uncooked or cooked, leafy greens. Take it all together. You can have fried potatoes with butter for lunch. Do not eat fruit, corn and legumes! Drink non-carbonated mineral water.
Onion soup, fruits, vegetables (except baked potatoes), still mineral water.
Onion soup, fresh vegetables, fruit (you can eat 3 bananas), skim milk, mineral water.
Onion soup, tomatoes, lean beef, non-carbonated mineral water.
Onion soup, green leafy vegetables, cooked beef without fat. Optionally - steak. Even mineral water.
Onion soup, brown rice, vegetables in any form (with special emphasis on cabbage, tomatoes and green onions), juice. You can use the curry in vegetable dishes. Drink lots of non-carbonated mineral water.
If, for some reason, the diet has not been adhered to by the end, you should start from the very beginning, from the first day, and not continue from the time of stopping - this is important. The total water consumption (namely water, not liquid! ) Is at least two liters per day.
A week after such a diet is followed by a second - a week of gradual transition to a regular diet. Over the next seven days, you should reinforce the habit of eating large amounts of vegetables and fruits, eliminating sugar, skin, and cutting off fat before cooking meat, and not eating fried foods. This will be a great help in keeping your weight in shape and great health in the future.
Most fat burning recipes
Fat burning onion soup
- 6 medium onions;
- 3-5 ripe tomatoes (canned tomatoes possible);
- head cabbage;
- 2 db paprika;
- a bunch of celery leaves;
- salt, curry, black pepper - to taste.
The vegetables are washed, cut into medium cubes and poured over with cold water. Bring to a boil over high heat and simmer for 10 minutes, then reduce heat and continue cooking until softened. Add spices and salt before removing from heat.
Apple and celery salad
- 2 apples;
- medium size celery root.
Wash everything, peel it. Grate and season with a little natural yogurt, kefir or tannins.
Apple - pineapple salad
- small pineapple;
- 3 apples;
- half celery root.
All ingredients are washed and peeled. Pineapple and apple should be diced and celery thinly sliced. Season the salad with diet yogurt.
Mint lemon cocktail
- 100 ml of boiled, chilled water;
- 7 mint leaves;
- ¼ part of kiwi;
- a slice of lemon;
- a teaspoon of honey.
Wash the mint, peel the kiwi. In a blender, beat the kiwi with honey and water. Pour into a glass, add mint and lemon. It fits well with the addition of ice.
- 2 oranges;
- 1 grapefruit;
Wash the fruit. Peel the orange and grapefruit, remove the films from the grapefruit slices. Puree them in a blender. Add lemon juice to taste.
Fat burning drink made of ginger and kefir
- 1 teaspoon ginger powder
- 1 glass of nonfat kefir;
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon.
Mix all ingredients, mix thoroughly before use.
Although a fat-burning diet is rightly considered sparing for the body, there are a number of limitations for those who want to use it, namely:
- Kidney problems.
- Dysfunction of the gastrointestinal tract.
- Chronic manifestations of hemorrhoids.
- Liver disease.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding.
In each of the above cases, completely different dietary principles must be followed, so you should definitely not experiment with yourself during such periods. In any case, there will be no need to seek medical approval before starting a fat-burning diet.